Stunning Villa Olivia new to holiday lettings is a very large Modern Villa with superb grounds and Large swimming pool 10x5 with children's section.
All the bedrooms are huge and have en-suite and dressing area.
Each bedroom can take an additional fold up beds to accommodate up to 10 people. Plenty of dinning options inside and out. Two tables that seat 8 on each inside and outside a table for 6.
Superb Villa for an extended family to share.
Villa provides traditional charcoal barbeque and brick-oven, hair dryer and 6 beach towels.
Northern Cyprus: Northern Cyprus is blessed with the most pleasing climate in the whole of Europe with over 300 days sunshine a year. The winters are mild and rarely extend beyond February as even in March the temperature regularly climbs into the 70s. In April and May Cyprus is at its most beautiful with fields of flowers in full bloom. July and August are the hottest months and ideal for sun worshippers.
To get a flavour of Cyprus 30 years ago you are advised to visit the Karpas Peninsula where time stands still.There are miles of sandy beaches with not a person in sight and ancient towns, castles, basilicas, ruins and tombs all waiting to be explored.
How To Get There: Two airlines fly both direct and indirect into Northern Cyprus ( Ercan ). Transfers take about 45 min - 56 km far
A greater choice of flights are available into Southern Cyprus Larnaca .Transfers from Larnaca generally depending on party size and take about 90 min.
At the villa you will find a helpful pack full of information on places to visit and recommendations as to the best restaurants, etc..
Nearest bar/restaurant is in Lapida hotel in 750 metres far.
Nearest market is in 1,1 km.
Nearest beach is Cabin, with its own bar and restaurant in 2,2 km.
Cleaning process inline with Covid 19 guidelines
• We prevent cross contamination by using specific equipment by area (room, bathroom, kitchen)
• Plan the process to start with lowest risk areas (bedroom, living room) to highest risk areas (kitchen, bathroom)
• We have a cleaning checklist to help ensure completion and keep records
• We ventilate the property during and after the process
We Prioritise high-touch surfaces such as
• Door handles
• Controls and switches (e.g. light switches, cooking controls, television controls, fan pull chains)
• Bathroom taps, toilet flush handles, toilet seats
• Utensils, cutlery and crockery
• Furniture such as chairs, tables and parts of the bed frames
• Children facilities such as bunk beds
• Refuse, recycling bins and any waste disposal containers
• Cleaning equipment
• We minimise handling of used linen to minimise risk of contamination, particularly shaking it
• We wash linen at the highest temperature, and dry completely before storing
• Clean linen is stored and handled separately from used linen
Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund.
An allowance of electric is included in the price of the villa. Any over usage will be deducted from the deposit at 25p per unit .
This is to stop people leaving the air con running all day long and the doors open.
A meter reading is taken on arrival you can keep a check on your usage at the meter.